November 27, 2007
Its such a good start to kick off my holidays. Well,been missing out a lot on the family and homie side of my life. So,these are the 10 things i’ve been up to at home lately:
1) Giving brownthepom the shower he deserves. Just realized how long his fur has grown.
2) Grocery shopping over and over again with mum,stocking up the house with snacks & junkies.
3) Catching up on my beauty sleep; waking up in the afternoon (not everyday).
4) Cleaning out my freaking closet that looks as though its gonna collapse onto me everytime i slide it open. serious!
5) How can i possibly miss out on pampering myself at home,yes at home. With hair treatment god knows why i even have that freaking machine at home and mask mask masks!
6) Been singing my hearts out lately at home *blushes*, that includes the bathroom & theatre room part. haha!
7) I’ve finally gotten my chance to watch TV,believe it or not,i missed watching TV.
Here goes my weirdest habits, i actually love ironing clothes and mopping the floor. there you go,wtfffffff right?
9) Staying home at times makes me feel like a child again, running around screaming “No mummy,i’m watching TV.I’ll do that later!”. that is priceless to me,just realized how busy i was.
10) Last but not least, being the driver to send my grandma for her chemotherapy to the hospital, and driving my mum around.
No related posts.