What we do
We are?a tech and B2B public relations (PR) pioneer?since 1991. Since then, we have gone beyond tech PR to serve?B2B, B2c, FMCG (lifestyle and fashion), sports, governments, non-profits, healthcare/medicine, etc.
Public Relations (PR) is a powerful?tool to reach?millions of people?through the power of media (print, TV, radio, and online), to build your brand,?and gain momentum for sales and profits.
- Content?(news release, editorial, advertising, blogs, social media)
- News distribution (newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, online)
- Media and brand?monitoring (digital)
- Media and mindshare audits
- Media training (CEOs and senior executives)
- Crisis communication?(based on?aviation best practices)
- Events (media conference, launches, seminars, thematic)
- Research (competitive analysis, market research)
- Journalism (executive/personality interviews)
- Photo/Video (documentaries, livestreaming, video hosting)
- Reverse press tours (bringing journalists to Asia)
- Online newsroom (we develop & host?for you)
- Translation (CN<>EN, Bahasa, etc)
- Brand and Product Evangelism
- Data-driven PR (Barcelona 2.0 friendly)
What makes us special
We are a full-service digital marketing and PR agency, integrating data-driven PR, digital marketing, and training. Today, clients are looking for brand voice, reputation management, crisis communication, social listening and engagement. We?came from a strong media and journalism background (including TV and radio). We are Internet/Digital PR pioneers, are multi-lingual, and have an established network of partners in the Asia Pacific. What’s more, we are happy to help you with market entry in this region.
Digital PR Pioneer
Unlike some who offload client news to third-party newsrooms, we have our own award-winning?online newsroom. Your news releases can host text, audio, images, and video, providing increased reach?to?journalists, influencers?and stakeholders. And if you need your own?newsroom, we?can build one for you.
Digital PR is not just text and images, but also video and interactive content. Are you reaching?the 70% of people whose primary devices are?smartphones? We produce video for digital PR?and?mobile apps. You can depend on us to protect your reputation through our Crisis Communication programs. And if you are interested in trade events, conferences and seminars, we can be your retained partner as well, including helping you develop custom event apps.
Our digital expertise is recognized, with the Most Innovative PR Agency of the Year 2018?(Bronze Stevie?), Digital PR Agency of the Year (honorable mention), Most Innovative PR Agency of the Year 2016 (Silver Stevie?), Ragan’s PR Daily Awards 2015 (Online Newsroom), Best Industry Website 2015 (Bronze Stevie?), Intelligent20 (Finalist).
Lead Digital & PR agency for you
We also act as the?lead Digital Marketing and PR agency?for our clients in Asia Pacific and the world. We have a network of APAC and global partners, so we can help you reach the Americas, Europe, South East Asia, North Asia (China, Korea, Japan), Australasia, etc.
Modern Data-Driven PR Measurement
PR has progressed from the antiquated and disputed AVE (advertising value equivalence) to new data-driven measurements (e.g. Barcelona 3.0). Our coverage reports provide the following:
Sample coverage report values
6,310,000 Viewership (TV)
511,000 Est. Coverage Views
120,000,000 Online Readership
7,880 YouTube Views
5,440 Social Shares
51?Avg. Domain Authority
Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh, author and aviator
Are you measuring PR right in 2020?
Are you still stuck in measuring advertising equivalence? Try the latest AMEC Barcelona 3.0. Check out our brief page on what it is, and why it is the way to measure PR and media coverage. Our client media coverage reports are based on the ongoing Barcelona principles.
We are pioneers and experts in serving these industries, so if you belong to one of these, you know who to call!
- Cyber security (Internet security, network security, cloud security, mobile security)
- Industrial automation and safety (including IoT, industrial controls, robotics)
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals (including hospitals, clinics, supplements, vitamins, skincare, beauty, medical, etc)
- Audio-Visual (AV) and Video (including high fidelity or hi-fi, speakers, headphones, headsets, Bluetooth, conferencing, cameras, video cameras, etc)
- Fashion and Footwear (including fashion, functional, sports, eyewear, etc)
- Food and Beverage (including restaurants and chains)